Wednesday 29 August 2018

My Visual Mihi And Profile

Kia ora. I am Robbie from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne. I am in Room 5. My teacher is Mr Shand. I am a year 4.
Pepeha:
Ko Horouta te waka
Ko Ruapehu te maunga
Ko Waipaoa te awa
Ko Ngati Porou te iwi
Ko William and Te Umutapu Morris te tipuna
Ko Takipu te mare
Ko Alesha raua ko Graeme oku matua
Ko Robbie toku ingoa

Visual Mihi:
My favourite sport is cricket. I like being the batter in   this sport.
I have four friends. I like climbing trees with them.
I like my family. I like to travel and play with them.
New Zealand is an important country to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.