Tuesday 20 August 2019

Country Cross

Hi, Robbie here, I am here to tell you about my cross country run today and this was a different run because it was there all thing. We did it down at the pines. Cross country is were we have to race across land.
I made my way to the starting line. I felt really nervous doing it. " ON YOUR MARKS, SET"...   Slam! the race was off.

We had to run down the hill to the road, were we came to a turn and went up a slope. I ran past the cheering crowd. Next I ran up the sand hill and to the ditch. After a ran through the ditch I went back to the path. Then I ran to the finish line then did it again.

Finally I came to the finish line (again), I think I came 7 OR 6. I gave my mum a hi five and went back to sit down.
   \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.