Thursday 5 December 2019

Wrapping up Term 4!!

Hi Robbie here
since its one week to go
, I'm going to tell you about
my three favourite things from this term.


The first thing I'd like to tell you about is Athletics day. In the first sprint race I came 3 but didn't make it into the finals, a bit disappointing. In high jump I didn't stand a chance or I got out around the few people coming in last. In long jump I came fifth although I thought I could do better. In ball throw I came 4th although I hope I could make it the third place but yes I didn't.


The second
thing
I'd like
to tell you
about this ad Just Dance and Furniture
Olympics. For
our culture City
enquiry we've been doing Just Dance, as I dance section. We've
been going through different cultures and dancing to their songs.
We have also been doing Furniture Olympics. Furniture
Olympics is where the teacher tells you object and then
the group you want to try and make the thing.

The third thing I want to tell you about is the Turanganui (Kapa Kaka) Festival (the songs we performed and how it went is in the blog post I published earlier this term) I am in the second row 2 from the side. I think we performed well their. 


That is wrapping up the term . I really enjoyed term 4 and the rest of the year basically 

Furniture olympics





Kapa Haka 2019



Just Dance
Athletics Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.