Friday 18 September 2020

Aurora Prizegiving

Kia Ora, in this time I will tell you about the aurora leadership prizegiving. 

Yesterday (Thursday) the aurora group had their last workshop. We gave away our gift boxes to Supergrans, they were filled with toys, games and bits and bobs for kids. After that parents, teachers and principals came in to listen to our leader speech.

I spoke about our first steps to leadership that will grow. then I said a little about our gift boxes. the whole speech was on what we have been doing and things we have created, it finished of with what aurora is and what it does. 

Lastly was my favorite part, the prizegiving. Everyone got a completion certificate that showed that we had passed the aurora leadership course. We could use these as we move on to high school and university. Then they gave out the manaakitanga awards (I got one of those)  that showed we had great care and kindness. Then they gave out the trophies witch I didn't get, although I have high hopes for next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.