Friday 28 February 2020

Swimming Sports


Yesterday we went to swimming sports. I competed in all of the swimming strokes. The first one was freestyle BEEP the buzzer went and I kicked for the other side. I ended up coming last, but I didn't care because next was backstroke.

 
I went back to the grandstand. I sat there for a bit then went to backstroke. this was my best stroke which was a bit nervous for me. GET SET... BEEEEEEEEP. I heard the buzzer beep and set of for the other side. The water was splashing in my face, but I kept going and made to the end in third. It was the first two in which was disappointing I still did my best though.

After that there was breaststroke. I am actually good at the stroke it is just that I didn't know that before the race. I got up to the starting block and got ready. GET SET... BEEP!! I dived of the block and started swimming I kept going. My goggles started to slip near the end but I touched the wall and came out in fourth place. After that race I think I am starting to get better at breaststroke witch is good for my swimming.

That is swimming sports for 2020 and my last one at Wainui Beach School.        




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.