Thursday 4 June 2020

First Week Back

I am going to tell you about our first day back after lockdown. We got the

announcement that we would be coming back to school and I got a little bit

excited. So on the first day back I packed my bag and headed off to school. It

didn't look different but parents weren't allowed in.



I went to class after the bell rang and went inside. The teacher told us that we

would be doing the same thing as lockdown. We got onto our work and opened

up the grid and looked at the activities on it. They were about our world and my

earth. I started right away and was going good. I started with the scavenger hunt

and the rest of my class did too. We had to go around the room looking for

answers to the questions on our sheet of paper.


There was also just Dance later in the day.  Just  Dance is an app where they play

songs and you have to follow along with the moves on the screen. After that

was Steps which is a website that helps with your spelling and writing. Along

with that is e-ako is a New Zealand place where you can learn all types of math.

We finished the day with a game then we went home.


Over all it actually was a fun first day back at school



2 comments:

  1. Hi Robbie it looks like you had an exciting first day back at school. It reminds me of when I came back from lock down and how good I felt. Maybe you could at a full stop to your last sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.