Monday 22 June 2020

Just Dance



Hello, I am going to tell you about the time my class did Just Dance in the
hall. Just Dance is an app where you copy the dance moves of the screen.


Right before Morning Tea me and Mako were told to go set up the
projector and the speaker for Just Dance. We went to Morning tea and
played. Then we went to the hall and got into our group four. My group
was (in order) me, Mako, Rasmus and Angus. 

Our first song was Waka Waka. My favourite part was when we did the
human bike. I am the front wheel and the handlebars. Then we finished
the song with us catching Angus and ACCIDENTALLY dropping him. We
started our second song called Rasputin, which (I think) is our class
favourite Just Dance. It is a really fast song and a little bit hard. After
that we moved on to a song with two people called Timber. At the end I
had to give the person beside me a piggyback.



At the end we did Kung-fu Fighting which was with two people. Just saying
I am on the left for all of the dances. We packed up the projector and
went back. When we got to class we moved into steps.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Robbie, I like how you put in same cool pictures about Just Dance.
    And I can see you in one picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Robbie. I really like that you put pictures in so it's easier for the reader to understand what your meaning...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.