Thursday 11 June 2020

Aurora Ledership

Hello, I am going to tell you the time I was chosen for the Aurora Leadership course.


One Thursday morning me and Oliver were told to come with the teacher and bring our chromebooks.  We were told that we were picked to do a Aurora Leadership course. So we got onto a google meet. We opened up a slide we were sheared with and started working on it.



Firstly we had to introduce ourselves. Secondly we had to customize a google slide which was our Aurora Leadership journal. Then they made us sign up for this app called burn bright and do two ‘modules’. They were called Leadership and Teamwork.  


After that we had to go off and do some other work. I was glad I was picked for the Aurora course.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robbie. Your post is very good. I like the way you said one Thursday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora Robbie that's really cool that you made it in the Aurora Leadership 2020...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robbie,
    Why where you glad that you where picked for the Auorora Leadership course? What exactly is the Auorora Leadership?
    I like the way you started: Hello, I am going to tell you the time I was chosen for the Aurora Leadership course.
    Your post reminds me of the time that you told me you where picked in class.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.