Thursday 2 July 2020

Huia Workshop

Hello, in this blog I am going to tell you about the Huia workshop I am in and the presentation I did on Colin Albert Murdoch. Huia is a reading workshop were we met only once a week for our work we have to complete before the end of the week. Last week we were finding out the difference between invention and innovation. Innovation is an upgrade of an original invention. Invention is an original idea no one has come up with before.

Firstly I went to the workshop and had to pick a inventor from a news article I had read. I chose Colin Murdoch whose most famous invention was the Disposable Syringe. He also made the child-proof bottle cap, tranquilizing-dart gun and the Silent Burglar Alarm. He was also a pharmacist and a vet. If you want to learn more on Colin Murdoch just check my presentation on him were I have lots of different facts on the Disposable Syringe
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.